Private Yoga - Policy & Pricing
Guided Personal Practice
With private yoga lessons, you'll zero in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle on your own schedule. We'll carefully select one of our expert teachers to craft classes that meet your personal needs.
Why might you schedule a private lesson?
- Grasp the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended)
- Extend your practice toward new personal goals
- Tailor your practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- Learn how to modify your practice while healing from an injury or recovering from a surgery
- Cultivate a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receive one-on-one attention in a private space
- Deepen your meditation practice
- Dive into postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or enhance form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
- Explore yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
What to bring
If the private session is taking place in the studio we will be able to provide a mat and any other necessary props. In addition, water and the usual studio amenities will be available. All we ask is that you come in comfortable clothing that allows for free movement and a willingness to learn.
60 minutes in-studio: $75
60 minutes outside of studio: $100
Because each instructor is chosen with our students’ goals in mind, we ask that you give notice as soon as possible in the event of a cancellation. If notice is given in less than 72 hours there will be a cancellation fee of $25.